Alright guys, here is your quick easy meal that will satisfy and send your wife on her way to being a Trim Healthy Mama! It is my own
Trim Healthy Mama Style Three Meat Pizza!
- Get some Josephs Pitas flatbread. These can be found a some Wal-Mart or Publix locations in the deli section.
- I used some spaghetti sauce for my tomato sauce, but use your favorite red sauce that does not contain sugar.
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup of bacon bits or fresh cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup of scrambled hamburger meat.
- 6 pepperoni slices.
- I used some sun dried tomatoes just for kicks.
Heat your oven to 400 degrees with a small skillet inside. I use a small cast iron skillet that fits to the pita flatbread. Take your pita and add the sauce, hamburger meat, bacon, and pepperoni slices. Once that is done, put the cheese across the top of the soon to be great creation till it is covered well.
Now carefully take the skillet out of the oven and place the pita on the skillet and place it back in the oven. This allows the pita to get a good firm and crispy crust on the bottom of the pizza. Cook until the cheese melts and starts to turn a bit brown. Remove from oven and check the crust for your desired firmness and crispness. If you are wanting it a bit more crisper, simply place the skillet on your stove top and heat it a bit longer. Run your pizza cutter across the new creation and slide off the skillet to the waiting plate and to your wife. Then sit back and enjoy your three meat pizza done the Trim Healthy Mama way.
Prep time : 6 minutes
Cook time : 5 minutes
Happy wife time : Anytime that you cook for her! Because she is worth it!
Till next time,