- 1/2 cup almond flour (Honeyville)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder and salt,
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Beat in sweetener, cocoa powder and instant coffee until smooth. Then beat in melted butter, cream and vanilla.
- Beat in the almond flour mixture until well combined.
- Spread batter onto greased parchment into a rectangle about 12 by 8 inches. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 18 minutes, until puffed and set. Remove from oven, turn oven off and let cool 15 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza wheel to cut into squares, but don’t separate. Return to warm oven for 5 to 10 minutes to crisp up slightly.
- Remove, let cool and break into squares.