Guys, here is a good meal that can take all day, or a quick 4 hours. Ok…that’s not real quick but more so than 7 to 8 hours. Either way, it made a great dinner for tonight and a real crowd pleaser especially with the much colder weather that just arrived in the South! The awesome smell of the bell peppers, tomatoes and garlic drifting through the house made this meal worth waiting for.
Course: Main Course
- 3/4 pound chicken breast tenders cubed (you want the veggies to shine in this dish)
- 1 medium onion chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- View All Ingredient….
- Combine all, except rice and cheese in a crock. I use my 4 quart.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve mixture over rice with slotted spoon. You’ll have lots of juice in the bottom.